Hello all I know it’s been awhile and I apologize family life has been busy. However I promise to do better with updating my site.
I found the receipe for this on Pinterest it originated from Paleo Foodie Kitchen as part of the 21 day cleanse. It looked really delicious however when I started making it I felt like making changes aside from the fact that my youngest son had come home from football practice and was bugging about when dinner would be done. Needless to say I still found time to do a short video. Don’t critic me too hard I’m not even close to a novice; in the infant stages of beginner, lol taking baby steps to perfection. Check it out…
- 8 boneless,skinless chicken thighs
- Sea salt and black pepper to taste
- 7 Tbsp coconut oil, divided
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 tsp fresh or dried Rosemary leaves
- 16 oz container of white button mushrooms, sliced
- 1/3 Cup beef broth
- 1 cup half and half
- 1 Tbsp Cornstarch
- Nature’s Own Seasoning to taste
This recipe was doubled since I wasn’t making sides just garlic bread otherwise we possibly could have let it and put it over rice or pasta as suggested in my house how it would be so good that way.
- Season chicken with sea salt and pepper.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add 2 Tbsp coconut oil, when pan is hot add chicken and cook until almost done. Place in baking dish.
- Meanwhile add remaining oil to medium heat until pan is hot then add Rosemary and garlic letting simmer for about 2-3 minutes. Do not allow to burn.
- Add mushrooms and cook for about 3 minutes. Add broth slowly unless room temperature continuing to cook and additional 3 minutes.
- Add 2/3 half and half slowly to pan. Whisking remaining half and half with cornstarch then add and let cook so it can thicken.
- Season with Nature’s Own Seasoning to taste then pour over chicken and bake @350° for 15-20 minutes uncovered.